CURRENT RSES MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
Refrigeration Service Engineers Society
INTERNATIONAL HEADQUARTERS: 1666 RAND ROAD, DES PLAINES, ILLINOIS 60016-3552
PHONE: 847/297-6464 • FAX: 847/297-5038 • FAX ON DEMAND: 800/809-0389 • URL: http://wwwrses.org
• RSES Official Journal - Delivered monthly to all paid members... retail value of $18.00 per year.
• Chapter Training Programs - Comprehensive training programs in Refrigeration/Air Conditioning, Electricity, Heating, Heat Pumps, and Controls, plus a Shop Course. All, except Heating Pump, are available as Self Study Courses including an IAQ course.
• Professional Seminars - Usually held on weekends, these one or two day seminars are designed to improve your "on the job" skills ... greatly discounted to RSES members.
• CEU's-Given for completed training courses and seminars ... 10 hours of training = 1 CEU.
• CFC-Training, testing, and lifetime computerized records.
• Service Application Manual (SAM) - Available to members at half the regular price. A four-volume encyclopedia of authoritative information on HVACR service, installation, maintenance, application, and design. Members receive at least six SAM chapters per year ... retail value of over $22.00 ... provided free to members. SAM also available on CD-ROM.
• Review Study Courses - 23 study courses give you a hands on review of a single subject area, and are excellent preparation for the Certificate Member (CM) exam or National Technician Certification exams. Available to members at half the regular price.
• Prescription Drug and Other Medical Services -Discounts on prescriptions, dental services, quality eye wear, hearing, and durable medical equipment. For more information call U.S. Benefits Corporation at 1-972-308-0210.
• Credit Cards - No annual fee, cash access at over 220,00 locations around the globe, including 160,000 ATMs ... Year-end summary of charges ($5.00). For more information call 1-800-847-7378.
• Group Insurance Programs - Various insurance programs available ... disability income plan, group insurance plan for employers, hospital money program, personal accident insurance plan, and others. For more information call Brad Williams, ICA, 1-913-888-5274 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Car Rental Discounts - Alamo - 1-800-354-2322 I.D. #378053, rate code BY (rate code A1 for weekends).
. Hertz - 1-800-654-2210 CDP #341908. Avis - 1-800-331-1212 AWD #B199300
• Hotel/Motel Discounts - Currently we have several hotel chains that have agreed to offer our members discounts of 10% to 30% off their standard room rates. The rates are based on availability, and vary due to location and season. The following is the list of hotels, their toll-free reservation numbers, and RSES I.D. numbers where indicated:
I.D. Numbers Ask For "The Travelers' Discount" at the Following:
Days Inn. . . . . . . . . . . . 1-800-325-2525.….9900006574 SLEEP INNS...............…1-800-62-SLEEP
Howard Johnson. . . . . .1-800-446-4656..…346170 COMFORT INNS...........1-800-228-5150
Ramada. . . . . . . . . . . . .1-800-272-6232.….928401 QUALITY INNS.............1-800-228-5151
Best Western. . . . . . . . .1-800-528-1234… CLARION HOTELS.......1-800-CLARION
Ask for “Corporate Discount” ECONO LODGE.............1-800-55-ECONO
• "The Disney Club" - Connect to the best of Disney by joining “The Disney Club”. RSES members save $10.00 on a one-year family membership. Special Savings… A one-year family membership is just $29.95. That’s $10.00 off the standard annual membership fee! This is what The Disney Club membership can bring to you: Great savings on magical vacations; exclusive offers at Disney theme parks in the U.S.; seasonal savings on selected Disney resort accommodations; discounts on Disney merchandise; extra savings throughout the year; up to 50% savings on hotels, restaurants; access to unique merchandise; and inside information. For more information and a free brochure, call Headquarters Membership Branch at 847-297-6464.
• Jiffy Lube, Inc. - Receive a 10% discount at participating Jiffy Lubes. To receive the discount, show your current year RSES I.D. card or use "Point of Sale" code #31748.
• John Hancock Funds - John Hancock Funds offers the investments and the administrative services necessary to help you design and maintain the retirement plan that's right for you. They can help you design and establish a plan from a full array of plans: SEP, SARSEP, IRA, IRA/Rollover, 401(K) profit sharing, or money purchase plan. For information or literature and prospectuses, call 1-888-436-3822.
RSES International 9-01-01
Refrigeration Service Engineers Society