TRAINING MATERIALS FOR MEMBERS...
Our local RSES Chapter has a host of training material available to all active members free of charge. Training aids we have will prepare you for most any exam or certification you may wish to pursue.
Full screen version
- Technical Institute Manual. (The latest 3 volume set)
- TradeTools and Test Equipment (2 copies)
- Principals of Refrigeration
- Refrigerants and Oils
- Humidifiers, Dehumidifiers, Pumps, and Valves (2 copies)
- Air Conditioning Principals and Psychometrics
- Metering Devices
- Electrical (2 copies)
- Air Flow, General Principals
- Air Distribution Equipment (2 copies)
- Condensers and Cooling Towers
- Instruments and Controls
- Filters and Air Cleaning (2 copies)
- Pneumatic Controls
Guidelines for use:
- You must be a current member of RSES.
- Materials may be checked out for 1 month periods only.
- Member is responsible for returning complete and in good condition.
- Member will be charged to replace damaged or manuals not
returned. (Latest manuals cost $125 each!)
- Members may check-out only one manual at at time.
How to obtain training materials:
- Materials will be kept at:
3340 Gorham Avenue
Minneapolis, MN 55426
- Contact person:
Phone # 952-920-0131
Cell Phone # 952-484-7511
Refrigeration Service Engineers Society